WGBH enriches people’s lives through programs and services that educate, inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.
WGBH makes a commitment to:
- Foster an informed and active citizenry
- Make knowledge and the creative life of the arts, sciences, and humanities available to the widest possible public
- Reflect the diversity of our audience, inviting a sense of inclusion and a better understanding of each other
- Improve, for all people, access to public media
- Be a trusted partner to parents and educators, providing programs and services that promote the healthy development of children
- Serve the individual not just as a spectator but as a participant, able and willing to learn new skills through our programs and services
For more information please visit WGBH ‘s career website.